There's nothing quite as delicious as a smoothie. The delightful blend of flavors excites your taste buds while the ice cold beverage helps you cool off in the summer heat. The beauty of smoothies is that you can create thousands of flavors simply by switching up the ingredients.
Green tea smoothies are a great way to kick off your day or power through an afternoon. Green tea is revered for its health benefits that include accelerated weight loss, detoxification, and improved immune health.
The mild caffeine content of green tea can help boost energy without the crash associated with a cup of coffee. Green tea is also packed with antioxidants that can help fend off the common cold and keep you feeling your best all year long. Sip to your health with these delicious green tea smoothie recipes.
Want healthy green tea blends to take your smoothies to the next level? Check out our collection of the best green teas on the planet right here.
Swap out the bacon and eggs for a healthy breakfast smoothie. Start the day with a delightful smoothie by using a green tea base and spicing it up with fruity additions.
You can use this standard recipe to make a strawberry smoothie, banana smoothie, or a mango smoothie. The flavor possibilities are endless.
1. Blend the matcha powder and milk in a blender for 30 seconds.
2. Add in the bananas, fresh fruit, and ice cubes. Blend until smooth.
3. Serve in a tall glass and garnish with a slice of fruit.
This green smoothie is the perfect addition to your gym bag or after a long day spent in the great outdoors. This healthy smoothie is chock full of vegetables so you don’t have to cook after a long day. Toss the ingredients in a blender and you'll have a delightful smoothie in minutes.
1. Combine all ingredients in a large blender and blend until smooth.
2. Serve in a large glass or add it to a shaker bottle to bring along to the gym. You can find protein shaker bottles online at Amazon.com or at your local sports store.
Cool off in summer with this refreshing smoothie that features all the flavors of the season. This smoothie has high amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, and dietary fiber to keep your body happy and healthy.
1. Brew the tea concentrate by infusing the loose leaf tea in hot water for 1 to 3 minutes. If you prefer strong green tea, add an extra teaspoon of tea leaves. Remove the tea leaves when finished steeping.
2. Combine green tea concentrate and all other ingredients in a blender. Blend until creamy.
Healthy food doesn't have to be boring. Drinking green tea smoothies can help improve overall health and provide you with your daily value of vitamins and minerals. Whip up a delicious smoothie with these recipes.
Get creative and try new fruits and vegetables to discover new flavors. You're sure to find the one that knocks your socks off. Make vegan recipes and gluten free options by using nut and non-dairy milk. Use powdered matcha green tea to pack in the health benefits or use green tea bags if you have them on hand. Blend, sit back and sip to your health.